Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Hola Familia!

Mama, I am sorry I am not there to help you with Grandpa. I totally would, and I feel bad I cannot be there, it scares me something will happen.  I am sending him a letter this week, sending it to you, so if you could please get it to him.  I am doing great, just really antsy and ready for the field. I have been told the MTC is harder than the field itself, and I am starting to believe it. Anyway, all is well, working hard every day and feeling the spirit. I love it!! Sissy, the lady I gave my BOM to talked nice and slow for me... lol. She was a sweetheart. Loved her. Ryan, that is awesome about the gym!! Way to be!! Daddy I am so sorry about Uncle Donald. Wish I was there.  Glad you got to talk to some cousins.  Thank you for your advice and your love, that is what gets me through the week. I thought I would email you guys yesterday, but they change our p day every week, so just email me by Tuesday and I will get back to you guys!! I was going to email you Daddy on your birthday yesterday, but that did not work out like I wanted. But, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!!!!!! I hope you had a wonderful day full of laughter, love and happiness!! I thought about you the whole day yesterday, thinking that if I was home, I would have taken you to Javiers, ice cream, a movie then a 4 wheeler ride!! But, we will do that when I am home!! :) The lady I gave my BOM to, I forgot to tell you this awesome bit, she told us she had a dream about 2 angels, and that Hermana Bond and I reminded her of those two angels!! How cool is that! Last Saturday I taught a lesson on the Plan of Salvation ALL BY MYSELF in Spanish!!! I was super proud of myself and I am finally starting to feel like I can do this easier than I thought I would be able to.  Sunday was an incredible day too full of the Spirit.  We sang a Childs Prayer in sacrament in spanish and we did great.  My district and I sang the EFY Medley in Spanish last night for devotional and the Spirit was way strong.  Last week we got 29 new Nortes!! Craziness!! So in our casa now we have 26 girls living together with only 6 showers and IT IS HARD!!! But all good, they are all sweet and we have fun!! It’s like Girls Camp!! lol!! Our goal as a district is to always carry a BOM with our testimony inside so we can give it to people we pass on the street.  Hopefully today I can place another.  With the new Nortes and Latinos.  I am officially half way done with the CCM!! And I have heard nothing but good things from Pres. Brough and his wife!! I am so excited to meet them!! Everytime I see their pic or think about them, I just get a very peaceful and happy feeling, it makes me comfortable. Now familia, I want to bear you my testimony, I know I am here for a reason and that the Lord called me here for a reason.  When I was struggling with a rotten attitude and feeling sorry for myself, I had to repent. I had no right to feel that way or think that way because I can do this, if I could not, He would not have sent me here. The Lord has faith in me, shouldn’t.  The people I have met so far have taught me much and were people I was supposed to meet. I have already felt the blessings and seen the blessing for this decision I have made, and I am already a very different person than I was 3 weeks ago.  Who will I be in 18 months.  I am excited for the day when I walk off that plane and walk into all of your arms in a tight embrace as a whole new person, a better person. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, amen. I hope you all have a great week and have fun and feel the Spirit in your lives!! I LOVE YOU ALL MORE THAN WORDS CAN SAY!!

Love, Hermana Belnap :)

No comments:

Post a Comment