Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Holo familia!

Thank you so much Daddy for your advice, it helps a lot!! I love you!! Mama, I am so sorry about Grandpa, I wish I was there to help. Tell him I love him and I am praying for him and tell Uncle Owen I love him too. Are you okay. I am praying for you too. I love you Mama!! Well familia, this week was kind of a rough week for me and my whole district, emotionally. We were all being hard on ourselves and getting a little discouraged, whether it was with the language, why we are here or missing home... just lots of things. But one day I was thinking about it, and I called myself to repentance because I have no business feeling sorry for myself. The Lord called me here for a reason, and He knows I can do this so why shouldn't I. We are all doing great now and we have had some fun times and good laughs. Today we went on a tour of the city and we were at the Guatemala Plaza and we each placed our first Book of Mormons!! The lady I gave mine to was a complete sweetheart named Rosa, very family oriented and spiritual. She's golden!! My Spanish is really coming along, I have taught and prayed in Spanish this whole week!! Also, if you or anyone else wants to write me letters, use DearElder.com, it is free and faster because it is through the internet. Just get on the website type in my name and mission and you can send a letter. If you send hard letters or packages, they say DO NOT put Jesus or the virgin Mary on them. Just put Hermana Belnap and they will leave it alone. P days are on Tuesday now, and I will leave the CCM on April 2, so in 4 weeks from today. Please send me stamps, I need stamps. They use American stamps if I send letters to America. Today was the best day giving that BOM to that lady... now I know why missionaries are always so happy and positive. This is the best feeling in the world. I love this!! But I can{t wait to be doing it every day instead of being stuck in the CCM!! I want to talk to people!! LOL!! Anyway, Sorry I don't get a lot of time to write you guys, it will be better when I am out in the field, I think I get an hour, but I know for sure I get more than 30 minutes. Anyway, hope you guys have a great week and you stay safe!! I'm praying for all of you and I am praying for Grandpa. Keep him close. Love you all more than you can ever know!!!!!!!!
Te amo!! Love,
Hermana Belnap

No comments:

Post a Comment